For nearly a decade, Erin has been fundamental to the smooth operation of Moskowitz LLP. In addition to managing all of the firm’s core administrative functions – including human resources, accounting, procurement and marketing – Erin fulfills a pivotal role as new client liaison.
Working in close partnership with founder Steve Moskowitz and managing director Liz Prehn, Erin is often one of the first Moskowitz team members to meet new clients. She understands the distress many clients facing tax challenges experience, and works swiftly to gather information, assess needs, and align the right resources to help. Erin stays involved with clients beyond this initial phase to help ensure they are well-served, keeping them apprised of specific filing deadlines, monitoring case progress, and troubleshooting, as needed.
As firm administrator, Erin develops and implements key processes to aid firm operations, and manages the firm’s administrative staff. Her core responsibilities include the following:
- Human resources: recruitment, onboarding of new hires, and performance management; administration of payroll and benefits program
- Finance: bookkeeping for all incoming revenue and accounts payable matters; administration of all financial software
- Procurement: selection of outside suppliers and service providers, negotiation of contracts, and ongoing management of provider relationships
- Marketing: coordination and measurement of marketing activity and investments; support for client satisfaction initiative
- Tax administration: procedural compliance in preparation of client returns
Erin is a member of the nationally recognized Association of Legal Administrators and is certified in QuickBooks.
Erin developed, implemented and now manages the firm’s accounts receiving practices, including the issuing of invoices and receipts.