I haven’t filed my tax return. What should I do now?

If you haven’t filed your tax return you aren’t alone! However, you likely feel alone in the sense that you feel like you can’t tell anyone and you can’t see a way out of the snowballing problem.

What if you could leave your criminal-like lifestyle behind? No more living underground, being taken advantage of with lower earnings of people doing the same work, legally, or constantly checking over your shoulder for the dreaded IRS coming to get you. That’s where Bay Area Tax Attorney Steve Moskowitz and his firm Moskowitz LLP step in.

According to Moskowitz, taking action early on is critical. Good solutions do exist, even if you don’t have the funds to pay the taxes! Some solutions are time sensitive. Some of your rights expire in as little as 30 days. Don’t wait for the IRS.

Leave a Reply