REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION!
Call Us at 925.297.1611
or Complete Our Form.
THE IRS IS
Although tracking and declaring every cryptocurrency
trade is burdensome and complex, it’s more important
than ever. The IRS, and regulators worldwide, have made
reporting cryptocurrency transactions, and following their
digital paper trail, a top priority in 2021. They’ll be
watching much more closely than ever.
CALL US BEFORE THE
IRS CALLS YOU!
Moskowitz LLP Crypto Legal Services
- Tax Audits and Tax Litigation Defense Services
- Voluntary Disclosure for Unreported Cryptocurrency
- Tax Return Preparation
- Criminal Tax Defense related to Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Offshore Entity Representation related to Cryptocurrency
- Amended Tax Return Preparation
Moskowitz LLP Cryptocurrency Tax & Advisory Services
Moskowitz LLP has developed legal planning tactics to limit the taxes and costs associated with cryptocurrency sales, according to the state of the market and the laws of various jurisdictions.
It might feel cumbersome, but it’s crucial to track every single crypto trade. It is impossible to save money on taxes and make investment decisions if you don’t have an accurate record of your activity. As part of our engagement, we will help you track your trades diligently using the most current cryptocurrency tracking software.
Crypto traders can benefit from our tax and advisory services to take advantage of favorable tax rates, employing strategies in downward cycles to limit losses, tax loss harvesting to offset gains, and optimizing cost basis by using Tax LOT ID methods.
Examples of Cryptocurrency issues that we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Preparation of tax returns and amended returns that properly report capital gains from the sale or transfer of cryptocurrency (including virtual currency used to pay for goods and services)
- Legal opinions for ICOs
- Money saving strategies for crypto day traders
- Getting companies into compliance with employment tax rules, such as withholding payroll taxes on wages paid with virtual currency
- Regulatory compliance
- IRS tax audit defense
- Criminal investigations & government inquiries