Lynn K. Ching
Associate Tax Attorney
San Francisco, CA
Email: Lynn K. Ching
Phone: (415) 394-7200 Fax: (415) 398-6501
Lynn has been an integral member of the Moskowitz tax team for more than 15 years, with considerable experience in federal tax and bankruptcy litigation.
Her work focuses on defending individuals, partnerships and corporations in federal income tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service. She also litigates in federal district court in foreign asset compliance reporting actions, and securities and contract disputes.
Lynn is a trusted hand in the development of defense strategy and trial preparation in both civil and criminal tax matters. She is admitted to practice in U.S. Tax Court and the federal district courts in California, among others.
Lynn’s tax law experience includes the following:
- Litigation of individual, partnership, and corporate federal income tax matters against the Internal Revenue Service
- Foreign asset reporting and compliance litigation
- Appeals representation - U.S. Court of Appeals – Ninth Circuit
- Criminal defense related to allegations of tax evasion, structuring, and other serious tax violations
University of San Francisco School of Law, J.D.
University of Hawaii, B.B.A.
U.S. Tax Court
U.S. District Court – Northern, Southern, Eastern and Central Districts of California
U.S. Court of Appeals – Ninth Circuit
California Supreme Court
U.S. Bankruptcy Court – Northern, Southern, Eastern and Central Districts of California
- Federal Tax Litigation
- Criminal Tax Litigation
- International Tax Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- General Civil Litigation