San Francisco, CA
Email: Sohrab Gill
Phone: (415) 394-7200 Fax: (415) 398-6501
Sohrab brings both strong tax code knowledge and practical experience to his work preparing returns for a range of clients with challenging tax circumstances, including individuals and various businesses organizations.
As a core member of the Moskowitz tax team, Sohrab understands how to take maximum advantage of prevailing tax law and how to minimize the odds of audit. He is committed to careful assessment of each client’s situation in order to determine the best approach to filing, and works efficiently to gather required information, prepare financial statements and file the required returns.
In addition to preparing returns for individual taxpayers, he also has experience with corporate, partnership, limited liability company and sole proprietor tax returns. Beyond return preparation, he provides counsel to clients on techniques to minimize tax liability going forward.
Sohrab has a masters degree in accountancy with a concentration in taxation. He has earned degrees in India and the United States, and is fluent in Hindi and Punjabi.
Sohrab has experience in the following areas:
- Federal and state tax codes
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, and limited liability company tax returns
- Preparation of sole proprietor and individual taxpayer returns
- Preparation of nonprofit organization tax returns
- Tax planning counsel
- Golden Gate University, Master of Accountancy with concentration in Taxation
- Panjab University (India), Bachelors in Commerce
Treasurer, Chi Phi Alpha Accounting Club at Golden Gate University